The productivity of the poultry directly depends on the quality of the feeding. Providing the poultry organism with the necessary range of nutritional and biologically active substances is achieved by using specially developed mixed feeds. The physiological needs of the birds differ at different ages. In addition, they depend on the production area and goals of the poultry rearing.
OOO VitOMEK produces complete mixed feeds, which are carefully selected mixtures of crushed feed ingredients with their ratio of mixture being best suited to the poultry organisms. They may include cereals, raw materials of animal and vegetable origin (cattle cake, oil cakes, meat meal, fish meal), as well as vitamin and mineral supplements, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants.
The use of the mixed feeds of our company will repeatedly increase the profitability of poultry rearing in your farm due to the following:
- increase of the egg production;
- increase of the average daily weight gain;
- acceleration of the growth and development of the young stock;
- shortening the fattening period;
- improvement of the meat and eggs taste;
- reduction of the financial expenses per feed and production unit;
- increasing the survival rate of young stock and reducing the veterinary drugs costs.
In our company, you can buy mixed feeds for layers, replacement chicks, broiler chickens, as well as ducks, geese, quails, turkeys, and guinea fowls
Depending on the age of broilers, they are reared using three types of mixed feeds:
- Prestarters. They are used for the young stock from the time of hatching up to 2 weeks of age. The starter mixed feed provides normal digestion and good digestibility of feed, the correct laying of birds’ skeletons and their high survival rate during the first weeks of life.
- The main, or the growing, feed. It is used to feed young stock from the 14th to the 28th day of life. Due to the high nutritional value and optimal balance, the growing feed provides rapid growth of poultry, high rates of average daily broiler weight gain and good egg production in the future layers.
- Finishers. These feeds are used from the 28th day of life up to slaughter. Their high nutritional and energy value provides a quick gain of muscle mass in broilers and high efficiency of their fattening, as well as obtaining meat with excellent taste.
When rearing layers, the following types of mixed feed are used:
- Starters: due to the content of all necessary nutrients and biologically active substances, they contribute to the proper laying of the skeleton, internal organs and the immune system of chickens, and ensure their high survival rate during the first weeks of life.
- «Development» mixed feeds: these provide full growth and development of young stock, laying the foundation for future high productivity of layers.
- «Production (egg-laying)» mixed feed: these provide the birds with an optimally balanced range of nutrients and bioactive substances to achieve high egg production, good quality of eggshells, and obtaining a full-fledged incubation egg.
OOO VitOMEK produces poultry mixed feeds, formulated both according to standard and individually developed recipes, taking into account its physiological needs and characteristics of the food resources of a particular farm. By contacting us, you can buy high-quality, optimally balanced feeds that allow you to maximize the genetic potential and ensure high productivity of the poultry at an affordable price.
You can find out about the cost of production and calculate the composition of compound feeds according to an individual recipe by calling +7 (495) 902-03-32 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com